- Fine grains of olive stimulate blood circulation and exfoliate effectively to remove all dead skin cells, leaving skin, softer and smoother.
- Boost healing and fight aging.
- Control and balance oil sebum activity to minimize skin problems such as acne or dehydration on skin.
Key Organic Properties:
* Centella Asiatica (Goto Kola): Smoothing and anti-itching treatment in dermalogical disorders. It promotes blood circulation and assists in healing.
* Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia Nut oil): Believed to be one of the best raw ingredients delivery agents. It is a good moisturizing agents that leaves a smooth but yet non greasy afterfeel on skin. It's proven to be very gentle to skin (suitable for all skin type). Its fatty acid composition (lipid) characteristic is close to the skin's, which is the most important factor to maintain skin-water-barrier function, preventing dehydration.
* Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil): Jojoba oil's properties is very similar to human sebum, effectively helps to balance the production of sebum. High in Vitamin C, it is an excellent healing agent.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Olive Kernel, Olea Europaea (Olive Oil), Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia Nut Oil), Phenoxyethanol , Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum (from blend of essential oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Propylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica (Centella Extract), Phytosterols, Glycosides, Tannins, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Limonenege
After cleansing, spread onto wet face and neck, gently massage. Rinse off with water. Use before Potpots Anti-Age Treatment Mask and/or Restored Treatment Maskfor best effect. Scrub more often for oily/combination skin.
There's ntohing like the relief of finding what you're looking for.
I just discovered your blog! We have the tciaypl "Christmas Tree Lane" that we take our kids to see with a couple blocks of homes decorated like the Griswolds. With a stop at Starbucks before for some hot chocolate, that is our tradition. I live in the central valley of CA but am moving to Dallas in June, so we'll have to head up to Frisco this December and check it out. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks, Michelle, it's actually a dress but can't see it beuacse of the jacket! Hope you too had a great Christmas and NYE! You know, I gave Rosa my number and email, but haven't heard from her. I'm assuming she's just fine, enjoying her life, counting down the days she can go back and live in Tijuana!