1. Ordering and Delivery Policy
- All prices shown on Potpots.com are based on US dollars, with option to change to Singapore dollars.
- After clicking on “Buy Now” for the item you want to order, you will be brought to “What’s In My Cart?”. This page shows your shopping list and your selection of FREE GIFT. You can also change your orders here.
- Click on “Continue Shopping” to go back to product catalogue to buy more products, or “Check Out” to proceed to confirming your orders and payment.
- An email with an ordering number, confirming your order will be sent to your registered email account, upon order and payment confirmation.
Note: Please save Potpots’ email address into your address book to prevent any Potpots’ email to be recognized as Spam.>
- Orders will be processed, within 1 working day, upon payment confirmation
- If you have any inquiries regarding your orders, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Potpots offers FREE Worldwide delivery.
- For Singapore customers:
Potpots offers FREE DOOR TO DOOR DELIVERY in Singapore.
Delivery Time Frame:
Order before 6PM on a weekday: the next weekday*
Order after 6PM on a weekday: the following weekday*
Orders will be sent to your confirmed delivery address only Monday to Friday, office hours (9am-6pm).
- For Oversea customers:
Delivery Time Frame:
3-14 working days* to most of the countries
Potpots offers **FREE DELIVERY** to most of the countries in the world. Please see attached file for countries we delivered to. (Country.pdf)
Note: **FREE DELIVERY** refers to Standard Registered Airmail.
Note: * The above time frame is as of a reference, and is subject to product availability, delay of custom clearance, accessibility of ship to address, festive seasons and other unexpected circumstances. Potpots are not liable for any form of delay as such.
- Potpots can ship to valid PO Boxes/APO/FPO Addresses. However, only ship by non registered post as this method that does not require a signature on receipt.
- Speed delivery (not applicable for valid PO Boxes/APO/FPO) is available at a flat rate, which will be borne by buyer. Please tick SPEED POST option in the shipping method when filling up the order form.
- If the ordered item is out of stock, is wrongly identified or priced or Potpots is unable to obtain authorisation for your payment or for any reason given to you at a time, orders may be rejected. Please note that we reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time. We will issue a full refund for any rejected order(s) within 14 working days from receiving your order and full payment.
- Please check your products upon receipt and make sure everything specified on the delivery note is included. You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us upon receipt that there is a problem. You cancel the order in accordance with your cancellation right and/or you return the goods in accordance with our Returns Policy. We are not obligated to accept any rejection by you of the merchandise at a later date.
If you have any inquiries regarding your orders, please email to email@example.com
- After confirming your orders, upon the click of payment mode, you can pay with credit card (Master or VISA) or PayPal. PayPal, an eBay company, is a major online payment provider. PayPal accepts major credit and debit cards.
1.5 Return Policy and Procedure
- We hope that you are happy with our products. However, if there would be any problems with items you receive, you must be reported to us within 90 days of receipt.
- We guarantee 100% money back refund without question if you are dissatisfied in any way, within 90days, with product not more than 20% used.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details (order number, product name, reason, your name and address). This policy is applicable to all products. Items must be returned in the original condition.
- On receipt of the returned goods, we will give you a refund of the amount paid for the goods within seven working days. Returned items will be refunded using the same method used to make payment for the order. Return postage will be only be reimbursed in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent items and will be credited using the same method used to pay for the order.
- Returns are to be sent by TRACKABLE REGISTERED MAIL to the following address:
10 Anson Road International Plaza
#26-04, Singapore 079903
Potpots cannot be held responsible for returned goods that do not reach our Return Department
2. Security Policy
2.1 Securing all customers personal information is top priority in Potpots.com. Potpots.com ensures all personal information submitted is well protected with confidentiality and integrity. Our server secures and encrypts all personal information (including name, address, credit card number and contact details). The server is also not accessible through the Internet. No information will be read when it moves over the Internet. We will never sell customers information to a third party.
2.2 Potpots uses PayPal payment gateway as one of the secure payment method. Customers can read more about secure payment at PayPal Security Center.
2.3 Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol is used to safeguard your sensitive personal information, including your credit card number, during online transactions. With this form of encryption, your transaction is secured, from your location (PC/NoteBook) to the computer that processes your request.